|Bask in Savings at the Summer Sidewalk Sale
stored in: Village News
Briarcliff shoppers will have a little extra incentive to brave the heat this weekend. Shana Vaughn, owner of Fine Flowers by Shana Vaughn Design, will be handing out free cherry limeades to everyone who enters the store. And if that isn’t cool enough, the accessories in Shana’s summer collection will be marked down to 50% off. It’s part of the annual Sidewalk Sale, which happens every July in Briarcliff Village. Most of the stores participate, offering rare deals on exceptional merchandise. This year’s event runs Thursday, July 19 through Sunday, July 22. Some of the highlights include:
- 15% OFF ALL yarn and fabric at Urban Arts + Crafts
- 50-75% OFF seasonal clothing and 75% OFF selected home furnishings at Design in the City.
- 25%-66% OFF summer clearance sandals at SmartFeet. (Some brand exclusions apply.)
- 50% OFF retired Brighton handbags, jewelry and footwear at Finishings for Her.
- $10-$30 summer clothing at Amelia’s Boutique.
The Sidewalk Sale is also a good excuse to spend the day eating at one of Briarcliff’s restaurants or pampering yourself at the spa. Afterwards, head to Trezo Mare’s famous happy hour for drinks, or treat yourself to an ice cream cone at Sugar Mamma’s. After all, the Summer Sidewalk Sale only happens once a year.